Hello my dears, happy Saturday! Today I’m showcasing the NEW C.C. Designs Cute Penguins stamp set. This is part of the NEW October release.
I decided to use this set to make a fun scene card using all the penguins. They are so cute I didn’t want to leave any out. I made a top folding slim line card using die sets from the C.C. Designs range. Supplies will be listed below.
I stamped them using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured them using my Arteza Everblend markers.
- Cute Penguins Clear Stamp Set - https://ccdesignsrs.com/collections/new/products/new-cute-penguin-clear-stamp-set?aff=4
- Cute Penguins Outline Dies - https://ccdesignsrs.com/collections/new/products/new-cute-penguins-outline-die?aff=4
- Spotty Dotty Background Metal Die – https://ccdesignsrs.com/products/new-spotty-dotty-background-metal-die?_pos=5&_sid=7a4d4b0f1&_ss=r&aff=4
- Scalloped Slimline Metal Die - https://ccdesignsrs.com/products/new-scalloped-slimline-metal-die?_pos=3&_sid=e4f163fa8&_ss=r&aff=4
- Slimline Metal Die - https://ccdesignsrs.com/products/new-slimline-metal-die?_pos=1&_sid=e4f163fa8&_ss
- Winter Scene Metal Die - https://ccdesignsrs.com/products/new-slimline-winter-scene-metal-die?_pos=4&_sid=e4f163fa8&_ss=r&aff=4
I hope you like today’s card. I can’t wait to see what you create. Happy crafting!