- To create the background, I have used Distress Oxide Ink and Catherine Pooler ink. The Swissie is sitting on an embossed brick wall.
- Stamp 'Dessert Swissie' and extra strawberries onto X-Press It Blending Card with black ink. Colour with Copic Markers (listed below). Fussy cut.
- The sentiment is a sentiment strip and die cut. The die cuts have been coloured with Copic Markers, Shimmer Pen then Glossy Accents. All have been adhered to the card using Liquid Glue.
- The coloured images have been adhered to the card using Foam Tape and Liquid Glue.
- I have applied Liquid Glue to the Strawberries. Allow to dry.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stamp Set: Dessert Swissie
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E43, E44, E43, E47
Clothes: B99, B97, B95, B93, C3, C1, C00, R39, R29, R27, R35, C9, C8, C7
Strawberries: R39, R29, R27, R35