Hello everyone, Maria here on the blog with you today! Don't you just love cheerful cards? I have a really cute and simple card to share with you today, featuring the newly-released Tinks Stamp Set by CC Designs.
Here's how to make the card:
- Stamp the image from the Tinks Stamp Set on some X-Press It Blending Card with alcohol markers.
- Fussy-cut the image using precision snips.
- Add Stardust stickles to the wings and set this aside to dry for about half an hour.
- Cut a panel of Neenah solar white card stock measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. Adhere this panel on an A2-size notecard.
- Ink-up the panel using the Treeline Stencil with some blending brushes and 3 colors of pink dye inks.
- Adhere the focal image on the card with liquid glue.
- Stamp the sentiment on some black card stock. Sprinkle some white embossing powder and heat-set with the heating tool.
- Adhere the sentiment on the card.
- Finish the card design by adhering a few yellow stars to the background.
Isn't she adorable? I hope you got inspired today. The supplies I used are listed and linked below. Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!