- To create the background, I have placed a stencil onto a piece of Kraft card. I then applied white pigment ink with a small blending brush. I dried it with a heat gun, then moved the stencil slightly to the righten then applied Kitch Flaming Distress ink. I then added Picked Raspberry Distress Ink in small areas to add depth. Allow this too dry.
- Stamp 'Sweater Swissie' and the 'Stool' onto X-Press It Blending Card with black ink. Colour with Copic Markers (listed below). Fussy cut.
- Cut background with a Mini Slimline die. Draw a border with black pen.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink and colour 'Hello' with Copic Markers.
- Adhere 'Hello' to card using liquid glue. I have then added the shimmer pen and glossy accents. Allow to dry.
- Layer cardbase to onto black card and trim.
- Adhere coloured images together with liquid glue and then adhere them to the card with foam tape.
- Adhere chipboard hearts to card using liquid glue, colour with Copic Markers. Add shimmer pen and glossy accents. Allow to dry.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stamp Set: Sweater Swissie
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E47, 44, E43, E42
Stool: E29, E27, E25, E23
Clothes: R56, R85, R83, R81, C3, C1, C00, B99, B97, B95, B93c
Sentiment: R56, R85, R83
Hearts: R56, R85
Accents: Sakura White Gelly Roll 08 Pen